Welcome! Log in or Sign Up!

Forums » Soil, Seeding and Planting » Post Growing hostas indoors, under a plant light?

Post Growing hostas indoors, under a plant light?

Subscribe to Post Growing hostas indoors, under a plant light? 2 Posts, 2 voices

Icon_missing_medium ricardobrooks 4 Posts

Hello,

I've got a room that gets zero natural light. I've got a plant stand/plant light set up in the room, and I'd like to try to grow hostas there. I'm wondering, though, if that's possible. I know hostas are shade-lovers, and I'm wondering if trying to grow hostas under artificial light is essentially the same as trying to grow them in direct sunlight.

So, has anyone succeeded in growing hostas indoors, under artificial light? If so, I'd love to hear any tips/tricks you can share. Or, if this enterprise is doomed to failure, please let me know that, too, so that I can save the time, effort, and money.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

http://www.americanhostasociety.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=166

IT asset management software video

Thank you.

Icon_missing_medium rosabella 5 Posts

I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone geometry dash

Forums » Soil, Seeding and Planting » Post Growing hostas indoors, under a plant light?