Not sure where to report a bug for Viewmate 11.4.42 (and earlier versions):
Bug: When I select multiple drill files to import the layers get mixed up.
- I have 3 drill files: 1-2.drl, 3-4.drl, 1-4.drl
- File 1-4 has 2 hole sizes, vias and mounting holes. Files 1-2 and 3-4 have only the via hole size.
- When imported it shows as two layers, both named 1-4 = OK
- If I select all three files and import their drill data, then the extra layers for 1-4 are improperly unnamed and out of order, making it look like the drills belong to a different layer pair.
- This has caused issues as our designers have gone back to find why drills were associated with wrong layer pair, but in end found it is a Viewmate Issue with import of multiple drill files.
Work Around: Import drill files one at a time. Issue is new users don't know this and can get messed up.
Any help will be apprecited.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.